Beyonce is so nice and lovely as she made the dream of a young cancer patient’s dream as the singer brought the child on stage and sang Halo on her recent concert in Sydney, Australia.
On October 20, New Moon Soundtrack will be out officially in all record stands but you can already placed your orders at Amazon.com. New Moon will be out in theaters on November 20, 2009.
Here’s the complete track list of the Soundtrack.
1. Death Cab for Cutie: “Meet Me on the Equinox”
2. Band of Skulls: “Friends”
3. Thom Yorke: “Hearing Damage”
4. Lykke Li: “Possibility”
5. The Killers: “A White Demon Love Song”
6. Anya Marina: “Satellite Heart”
7. Muse: “I Belong to You (New Moon Remix)”
8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent: “Rosyln”
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: “Done All Wrong”
10. Hurricane Bells: “Monsters”
11. Sea Wolf: “The Violet Hour”
12. OK Go: “Shooting the Moon”
13. Grizzly Bear: “Slow Life”
14. Editors: “No Sound But the Wind”
15. Alexandre Desplat: “New Moon (The Meadow)”
Just like after giving birth to her second baby Sparrow and being spotted out in Los Angeles with her family, Nicole Richie is once again on the verge of some special event in her life. Today, Mrs. Richie-Madden is celebrating her 28th birthday!
Though we haven’t heard os special plans, the Simple Life star couldn’t ask for anything more as she already have her family with her two lovable babies, Harlow and Sparrow.
Old friend, Paris Hilton have spoken to Us Magazine about her fascination on the names Nicole have thought of giving her children.
“I love how she comes up with these exotic names. I think Harlow and Sparrow sound cute together.”
“It’s a perfect addition to the family. It just makes them the perfect little family.” she added.
While Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were sleeping after attending the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards and Post Party show last night, Chace Crawford and Jessica Szohr were both spotted at the Gossip Girl set in New York City.
The Gossip Girl hotties seems like had a not so good night as they are looking sleepy at the Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan.
Episode 2 of Gossip Girl will be aired tonight. So excited!
After being spotted at the 61st Primetime Emmy Award wearing a very sexy and lovely red evening dress, Blake Lively is once again back to the limelight as she have joined some other celebrities at the HBO post soiree night.
The Gossip Girl hottie is wearing 80s inspired black and shiny mini dress which she has paired with a lovely pair of shoes and a pair of green earrings.